<Darkwind> European Guild

Guild recruitment.
Madlez

<Darkwind> European Guild

Post by Madlez » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:45 am

Hello European Player!

<Darkwind> are a guild with a long history within EverQuest & have also been active in many other games over the years.

In EQ we were best known from our time on the Antonious Bayle European Server and Phinigel is the second of the TLP servers we are active on after we reformed initially upon the Ragefire Server.

We also had a brief time on P99 so the EQEmu world is not new to us.

Atm we are trying to gather the European population under one roof. We intend to casual level up and later on get into raiding. So if you are playing during Euro hours, hit one of the online people up for an invite.

We are looking forward to play with you

quarmx

Re: <Darkwind> European Guild

Post by quarmx » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:12 am

Hi from old member of Magus Amicitia :)

I just saw and flettered with this project. I am from Turkey and i would like to start and play with you.

*Waves*

Madlez

Post by Madlez » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:57 am

Oh hi :)

Sure hit one of the online people up In game. They all can invite you

Cacofonix

Post by Cacofonix » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:38 am

Holy moly!

I just made a character on this server after seeing it being promoted in a post on SoMe :)

Was hoping to find fellow europeans here! And just my luck :D

Is there any place where I can find information about the guild?

With kind regards

Caco.

Madlez

Post by Madlez » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:35 am

www.darkwind-Gaming.com

Gives you an idea about our history and about the other 2 sections we are currently running on EQ TLP

And a soon to be pantheon section

We are working on a EQreborn section atm. Since we basically just started on the server it’s all in the making atm. Just send a random Darkwind Player a tell ingame. They should all be able to invite you right away.

No requirements at all. We are just having fun

Cacofonix

Post by Cacofonix » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:49 am

Madlez wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:35 am
www.darkwind-Gaming.com

Gives you an idea about our history and about the other 2 sections we are currently running on EQ TLP

And a soon to be pantheon section

We are working on a EQreborn section atm. Since we basically just started on the server it’s all in the making atm. Just send a random Darkwind Player a tell ingame. They should all be able to invite you right away.

No requirements at all. We are just having fun
Looks good :) I believe I have seen you guys on P99 back when I played there with Europa guild. :)

Also got a bard on Phinny and RF. But somehow, the live TLP servers are a bit... I don't know...they just doesn't feel "classic" to me.

JazzyJ

Post by JazzyJ » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:44 am

So glad i discovered darkwind - always groups at respectable (euro) times - no more solo’ing required!

Godling

Post by Godling » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:52 pm

From my experience, these are good people. Never had any issues with any of them on this server (so far).

We've had our differences on the Phinigel progression server, but who didn't bump heads at one time or another in the wild west?

Tivalus

Post by Tivalus » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:36 am

Awesome guild! Got an invite as a level 3, some buffs and another person even gave me some good gear. Very chatty and comfortable.

Felt right away at home :)
Faldory - Halfling Cleric